Jump to RecipeJump to VideoPrint Recipe
"Lemon juice has excellent healing properties. It inhibits the growth of bacteria and loosens mucous in the lungs and sinuses. This can be especially beneficial for sore throats, cough and cold.But, the question is lemonade is tend to be served cold, and how can lemonade help in treating congetion? So, here we have, hot lemonade! This recipe of hot lemonade is added with simple and healthy ingredients. Hence, get a refreshing and healthy does of a drink with this."Print RecipePin Recipe Prep Time 10 mins Course Drinks Servings 1 GlassCalories 29 kcal
- 3 cups water
- 1 tsp Grated ginger
- 2-3 chopped garlic
- 2-3 chopped cloves
- 1 inch cinnamon
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a vessel.
- To the boiling water, add 1 teaspoon grated ginger, 2 to 3 cloves chopped garlic, and 1 inch cinnamon.
- Allow the ingredients to steep in the water.
- Boil it until the quantity is reduced to half.
- Pour it into a glass.
- Squeeze lemon juice and add honey.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by HealthifyMe (@healthifyme)
Keyword honey, hot lemonade, lemon